2017 Benefits Enrollment & Information
Enroll here at this link: Open Enrollment
Open Enrollment is from October 17 through November 7, 2017
How to Log In:
- ► Use your MyCigna.com user ID and Password
- ► Cant' remember the above? go to MyCigna.com and clidk
"forgot user id/password" to reset
- ► Never logged into MyCigna.com? go to the link above and
click on "GO", then "Register"
- ► Need assistance in logging in? call 1-800-853-2713
Our plan designs have not changed for 2017. There are two plan options:
- Consumer Driven Health Plan (CDHP)
- Open Access Plus Plan (OAP)
Each plan has co-pays for doctor visits (primary & specialists), emergency room, urgent care and pharmacy. When co-insurance is applicable, each plan pays 80% after the Calendar Year Deductible (CYD) is met for in-network services. All preventative services, such as your annual wellness exam, are covered at 100% - no matter which plan you choose. Doctor visits, stress tests, hearing tests, lab work, x-rays and imaging services can also be done through the Health Center at no cost to you or your covered dependents.
Details about the two medical plans and other optional benefit information can be found in the links below.